This isn’t much of my experience since I attended absolute yoga today which mainly follows the same sequence each time.
Update on the meditation balms:
I asked my teacher about it and she said it helps in meditation. I took a photo of the balm. Luckily this one is available in the Philippines!
Fish pose/ matsyasana
- Respiratory ailments
- Mild backache
- Menstrual pain
- A traditional text that Matsyasana is the “destroyer of all diseases.”
- Stretches the deep hip flexors (psoas) and the muscles (intercostals) between the ribs
- Stretches and stimulates the muscles of the belly and front of the neck
- Stretches and stimulates the organs of the belly and throat
- Strengthens the muscles of the upper back and back of the neck
- Improves posture
- High or low blood pressure
- Serious lower-back or neck injury
Here’s a useful link as always
Continue to feel better friends!!