A girl can never have too many lipsticks. There’s a lot of colors and shades and finishes to choose from which can instantly change your mood. When I saw this sephora collection I knew I had to get my hands on it and I did. I’m not sure if this is still on sale but you can check sephora’s website. Unfortunately, this isn’t available in the Philippines but I got mine from my friend’s instagram shop : @beautyindulgenceph 🙂
So here are the product details:
What it is:A multibranded mega lip set with 15 lipsticks to glosses to lip creams–including five full-size products and 10 lip colors in deluxe sizes.
What it does:
This covetable multibranded mega lip set with features lip colors in bold shades that range from berries to red and soft nudes and mauves.
This set contains:
– 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Vintage
– 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Brocade
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink 001
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Influencer
– 0.09 oz/ 2.75 gLaura Mercier Cosmetics Velour Lovers Lip Colour Sensual in Muted Pink
– 0.035 oz/ 1 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
– 0.04 oz/ 1.3 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain in #01 Always Red
– 0.03 oz/ 0.9 mL Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Driver’s Seat
– 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench Lip Rescue in Nude
– 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick in Shade Hot Mess
– 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in #5 Jasmine and Brownie
– 0.03 oz/ 1 g Urban Decay Cosmetics Vice Lipstick in Big Bang
– 0.14 oz/ 4.08 g Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick in Nikki Beach
– 0.03 oz/ 1.2 g Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in N 01, Le Rouge
I bought mine for 4500 Pesos which is roughly $90 dollars but it says that it is $264 (or around that amount) value. I am happy with my purchase the lipsticks had nice colors and it ranges from mattes to satins and even glosses. I’ll do separate reviews for each of them which means…..
FOR THE HOLIDAYS we will do 15 days of christmas, kind of like youtube’s vlogmas but chicken and contour’s version. I will start posting these reviews on December 2, 2017. So stay tuned for that.
Much love for everyone who reads my blog. I have big plans for 2018 🙂