Short review of this brush set
I got this brush set from beautymnl for 680 pesos (because it’s on sale). (Roughly $13)
Here’s the brush set
– Powder brush: Smoothly applies and blends mineral and powder foundations onto skin
– Foundation brush: Helps create a seamless and even foundation finish
– Duo fibre brush: Ideal for application of liquid or powder products for a flawless finish
– Blush brush: Sweeps just the right amount of powder blush onto cheeks
– Angle powder brush: Your must-have tool for contouring
– Shadow brush: Shades or blends powder or cream eyeshadows
– Tapered blending shadow brush: Soften and blend colors
– Angle shadow brush: Ideal tool for applying shadow to corner and crease of lids
– Small tapered blending shadow brush: Adds depth on crease
– Angle definer brush: Ideal for filling in brows and lining lids
I can say that this brush set picks up the product well and doesn’t have fall outs of the bristles even when washed several times and roughly. The handles are easy to hold as well.
3 out of 5 stars for this product.